Thursday, May 27, 2004

School Official Rips Girl's Insulin Pump off her Body! Insane!!!

Diabetes News - American Diabetes Association

There is so much in the world to get angry over! It's a wonder I can even function sometimes with all this injustice roaming around in my brain. No wonder I'm in a bad mood so often...and one of the morons I work with doesn't believe in watching the news because it's "just so negative - I surround my self with only positive things". EEWWWEEE! That's really nice if you want your little preconceived world to revolve only around you, but there are, unfortunately, a lot of other folks in the universe. Hey, maybe you might want to know what's going on with them?????? It just infuriates me!

Anyway, about this poor girl with the insulin pump...HOW DARE THIS JERK THINK HE CAN RIP IT FROM HER BODY AND DEPRIVE HER OF THE INSULIN THAT SHE NEEDS TO ***LIVE****???? People are just amazing. He thought it was a beeper. How many beepers have you seen that hold a syringe and have tubing that goes into the abdomen. He needs to be fired! Was he? Of COURSE NOT!!!

My husband has been a diabetic since he was 4 (that's 45 years, folks). He wasn't lucky enough to have devices like this when he was younger, and because of that he might live a shorter, more complication invovling life. It's insane to me that, in this day and age when great things like insulin pumps exist, that a power crazed school official can reduce this girl's insulin delivery back to shots. I'm so angry!!

No comments: